This section of our web site contains financial information that is commonly requested by our extended community lenders, vendors, donors and residents. As a longstanding part of our organizational values and our not-for-profit ministry, we believe in the open and honest sharing of financial information.
- Financial Condition Overview (PDF download)
- General Information About Presbyterian Senior Living
- Presbyterian Senior Living Consolidated
- everyday LIFE
- Presbyterian Homes Obligated Group
- Presbyterian Homes, Inc.
- Presbyterian Housing and Services Corporation (Kirkland Village)
- Presbyterian Senior Living Services, Inc. (Glen Meadows)
- Presbyterian Apartments
- Geneva House
- Presbyterian Homes Huntingdon
- Quincy Retirement Community
- PSL Affordable Housing
- The Long Community
- Schartner House
Should you have any questions about the information provided on this page, please contact Dyan McAlister, Director of External Financial Reporting, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact our corporate office at:
Presbyterian Senior Living
One Trinity Dr. East, Suite 201
Dillsburg, PA 17019
Phone: (717) 502-8840
Our Internal Revenue Service Form 990’s, credit information, and disclosure statements required by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department for each of Presbyterian Senior Living’s affiliated continuing care retirement communities can be obtained by contacting the corporate office.