If you know Cathedral Village—as a resident, family member, business associate or friend—you know this is a special place. Our goal in all we do is to give residents the opportunity to live active, fulfilling lives in the company of caring neighbors and friends.
Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of the residents, activities and projects at Cathedral Village. Below are specific funds that have been previously established:
- The Houston Endowment Fund – provides support in meeting the entrance fee or monthly service fee for individuals who have dedicated significant efforts in community interests and benevolent activities in their lifetime, including clergy and church workers. The principal remains invested to ensure for the future that help will be there.
- The Residents' Assistance Fund – provides support to residents unable to pay their monthly fees in full, for reason beyond their control.
- The Horticulture Fund – was established with a restricted gift from a resident with the interest used for operating costs of the Greenhouse.
- The Music Fund – began with a restricted gift from a resident. The income from the fund is used to provide live music programs throughout Cathedral Village.
- Remember, Honor, Celebrate Tribute Program – You can recognize a special occasion or accomplishment (birthday, anniversary, graduation), say “thank you” to caregivers or other staff, or memorialize a special person with a lasting gift to this fund. You may designate your gift to a particular project or area of Cathedral Village, such as resident assistance, or allow us to use your gift where it is most needed.
- Bequests – Provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes on how their assets will be used by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of their choosing. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution so as to comply with state requirements.
To discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference, contact Maggie Bowley, Vice President of Resource Development, at (717) 502-8873 or email: email@example.com. You can also contact Jack Weiner, Executive Director, at (215) 984-1300 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.