There are as many ways to give as there are reasons for giving at the Presbyterian Home of Williamsport. A variety of volunteer opportunities are available, like assisting with outings and activities, or serving at one of our many fundraising events.
In addition to the need for volunteers, there is also a need for charitable contributions. Funds for benevolent care and equipment needs are just two of the immediate needs at the Presbyterian Home of Williamsport. There are many opportunities and options for making a contribution available, including arrangements that can provide income back to the donor.
Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at the Presbyterian Home of Williamsport. Below are specific funds that have been previously established.
- Benevolent Care Fund – Is designated to help our residents who have outlived their financial means.
- Sister Celine Tribute Fund – In memory of Sister Celine Marie Smith, former Activities Director at the Presbyterian at Williamsport, to help build raised garden beds for the residents.
- Bequests – Provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes on how their assets will be used by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of their choosing. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution so as to comply with state requirements.
- Memorial Gifts – Honor the life of a resident and recognize the loving care and service of the staff.
- The following is our new Community Enhancements program. We ask that you consider supporting one of the items listed below as a way to support Presbyterian Home. Your annual gifts totaling $150 or more to any of our Community Enhancements projects will qualify you to be recognized as a member of the Founders' Club.
- Raised Gardens - $1,500
- New Grill - $350
- Dining Room Chairs - $9,000
- DS Stove - $10,000
- Linen Table Cloths and Napkins - $1,000
- Outdoor Furniture - $5,000
- Outdoor Games - $1,000
- Landscaping - $5,000
To discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference, contact Renná Engel, Administrator, at (570) 601-8351 or email: email@example.com.