Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at Presbyterian Village at Hollidaysburg. Below are specific funds that have been previously established:
- Bequests – provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes on how their assets will be used by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of their choosing. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution so as to comply with state requirements.
- Memorial Gifts – honor the life of a resident and recognize the loving care and service of the staff.
- Annual Mother’s Day Appeal/Spring Offering – to directly benefit the "Friends of the Village" Auxiliary.
- Annual Harvest Home/Fall Offering – to directly benefit the "Friends of the Village" Auxiliary.
- Community Enhancements – items that are needed and identified by residents and staff that are beyond the operating budget.
Please contact Tom Koehle, Area Director of Resource Development, at (814) 312-6000, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jeremy Schrader, Executive Director, at (814) 693-4000 or (814) 603-4060, email email@example.com to discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference.