Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at The Easton Home. Gifts of all sizes and many types are welcome in support of our charitable mission. There are a variety of projects and funds available, including funds for benevolent care, special capital improvements, scholarships for employees, and more. There are many options for making a contribution, including arrangements that can provide income back to the donor. Below are specific funds that have been previously established and generously supported by community friends, residents and family members of The Easton Home.
- The Easton Home (Endowment) Fund for Charitable Care was established in 2007 by a special gift of the Vincent Warkala family to generate funds to provide benevolent care for those residents whose ability to meet the full cost of their care has been diminished. This is part of our core mission that no one is ever asked to leave their Presbyterian Senior Living system of care due to having outlived their resources.
- Unrestricted Gifts – unrestricted gifts of all sizes and many types go directly to charitable care at The Easton Home to support residents whose ability to meet the full cost of their care has been diminished. (Charitable care support is provided in complete confidentiality, and all residents are treated the same regardless of the source of their support.)
- Special Equipment Fund – gifts to this fund enable The Easton Home to make special purchases such as televisions for our resident living units.
- Resident Recreation Fund – supports recreational activities and items for residents.
- Bequests – provide opportunities for individuals to promote and carry out their wishes for the use of their assets by future generations. Many individuals may not be in a financial position to make an immediate gift during their lifetime, but provisions in a will can convey one’s wishes to an organization of choice. We strongly recommend that you carefully consider this arrangement in relation to your comprehensive financial and estate plans. Please consult an attorney in the preparation of your will and to supervise its execution to comply with state requirements.
- Memorial Gifts - honor the life of a resident or other designee and recognize the loving care and service of the staff.
The following is our new Community Enhancements appeal. We ask that you consider supporting one of the items listed below as a tribute to the Founders of The Easton Home. Your annual gifts totaling $150 or more to any of our Community Enhancements projects will qualify you for membership in the Founder's Club at The Easton Home.
- Power Recliners - For residents who can't afford them - $1,800 per chair
- Awning for Back Entrance - To protect from rain/snow when residents go to appointments/outings - $12,000
- Large-screen TV for Upstairs Lounge - $2,500
- Resident Activity Fund - To buy tickets for outings for residents who can’t afford them - $2,000
Your support, whether it’s in the form of a check, credit card, a planned gift such as an income producing charitable gift annuity, or a gift through your IRA, makes an impact.
To discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference, contact Maggie Bowley, Vice President of Resource Development, at (717) 502-8873 or email: email@example.com. You can also contact Paul Cercone, Executive Director, at (610) 250-5002 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.