If you know The Long Community at Highland —as a resident, family member, business associate or friend—you know this is a special place. Our goal in all we do is to give residents the opportunity to live active, fulfilling lives in the company of caring neighbors and friends.
The following is our new Community Enhancements appeal. We ask that you consider supporting one of the items listed below as a way to support The Long Community at Highland. Your annual gifts totaling $150 or more to any of our Community Enhancements projects will qualify you to be recognized as a member of the Founders' Club.
- Reminiscence Walls – For Memory Care residents – $3,000
- Indoor Garden – For Memory Care and Assisted Living residents – $4,000
- Individual Art Supplies and Easels – For safe, creative expression – $1,500
- Individualized Exercise Equipment – To be used by residents – $750
- Four New iPads – For resident use for virtual visits and activities – $2,500
- Expanded Wireless Access – For residents to stay connected with family and friends – $2,500
To discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference, contact Maggie Bowley, Vice President of Resource Development, at (717) 502-8873 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Susan Saxinger, Campus Administrator, at (717) 381-4901 or email: email@example.com.