Our goal is to have you be comfortable in your new apartment and that it be a reflection of you. In order to provide you with a comfortable, maintenance-free style of living, our apartment homes include the following features:
- Complimentary Design Services to Help Design Your New Home with Special Details that Matter to You
- Dishwasher (in most models)
- Garbage Disposal
- Individually Controlled Heat and Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Tobacco and Smoke Free
- Washer/Dryer (in most models)
At-Home Services provide companion and supportive services to help you enjoy your independence, whether for yourself or a loved one. Our staff will assist in developing a package of services that is right for you, based on your support needs as determined by an in-home assessment. Examples of the services that can be provided are listed below. However, additional packages can be tailored to meet your individual needs. Learn More
- Assistance with Morning or Evening Routines
- Caregiver Support Services
- Companion Care
- Concierge Services
- Help with Airport Check In, Pick Up
- Holiday and Birthday Event Planning
- Homemaker Services Non-Medical
- Medication Assistance
- Personal Errands (dry cleaning, prescription pick up, etc.)
- Personal Laundry and Ironing
- Specialized Transportation
- Support with Routine Pet Care and Pet Appointments
- Supportive Care
- Transportation to Medical and Other Appointments
Cathedral Village offers many opportunities to engage with others through a wide variety of resident directed clubs, social and cultural opportunities. Some examples include:
- Arts and Crafts
- Aquatics and Exercise Classes
- Bird Watching
- Card Games (Bridge, Mah Jongg and Scrabble Clubs)
- Discussion Groups
- Horticultural Committee
- Painting Studio
- Readers Club
- Resident Chorus
- Village College Program
- World Class Music Programs
- And Much, Much More
Our Dining Services consistently receive accolades from residents, staff, and guests alike and feature three outstanding dining areas to accommodate your preferences. We invite you to talk with our Sales Counselors about the possibility of joining us for breakfast, lunch or dinner to provide an opportunity to talk with the people who live here about our menus and the quality of services.
The Fireside Café: The Fireside Café is open seven days a week and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily in a casual setting.
The Atrium: The Atrium serves dinner seven days a week in a casual, relaxed setting.
The Shearer Dining Room: The Shearer Dining Room serves the evening meal seven days a week in an elegant, fine dining atmosphere.
Private Dining Rooms: Private dining is available in our Sheffield Room or Presser Lounge along with catering services for special events, such as birthdays, anniversaries or other important occasions.
We want to help you to feel free to create new friendships, embrace new hobbies, and achieve new goals. For this reason, Cathedral Village offers a wide range of services to help you live an active and healthy life.
Our Fitness Center provides comprehensive programs designed to enhance your quality of life. Our full-time fitness director works to develop individualized fitness programs which may include the use of our Keiser resistance training machines; strength training, cardiovascular, and balance training equipment; and aerobics exercise classes.
You’ll also enjoy the programs offered through our Aquatic Center. From a leisurely swim in the pool to aqua-aerobics classes, Cathedral Village offers you many ways to stay fit and active.
- Aerobics Exercise
- Balance Training
- Cardiovascular Training Equipment
- Exercise Classes Both in the Fitness and Aquatic Center
- Keiser Resistance Training Machines
- Strength Training Equipment