Westminster Woods at Huntingdon always strives to create engaging events for residents, family members, and the community. We offer endless opportunities for residents to create new friendships, guests to learn about community life, and family members to spend quality time with loved ones. Experience life at Westminster Woods at Huntingdon. Join us for one of our community events.
Click below to view our Resident Events and Activities Calendars:
Ever wondered about the Afterlife? Join us for a very interesting lunch and learn program as we explore the diverse beliefs regarding the Afterlife in different world religions.
Enjoy a spring buffet at noon followed by a presentation by Robert Miller, Ph.D., Rosenberger Chair of Christian and Religious Studies, Juniata College. Information about Westminster Woods as well as a tour of a villa will be available. Feel free to bring a friend.
There is no charge for this event but reservations are necessary by Friday, April 13, 2018.
If you're thinking about a retirement community for yourself or for a loved one, and just want to chat, let's get together over a cup of coffee anytime Tuseday mornings to share some thoughts.
No obligation...No pressure...Just useful information
Planning for the future is never too soon!
Please contact us to set up an appointment any time Tuesday mornings or another day if that best meets your needs.
If you don’t need skilled nursing care but would benefit from a week or more of worry-free hotel-like amenities and services in a home-like setting, come join us at The Homestead personal care to rest, recover and return home renewed!
Offering more than a hotel, our all inclusive daily rate provides:
• Fully furnished, comfortable one-room efficiency suites with cable TV, private bathroom and kitchenette
• Three delicious meals per day in a comfortable, family-like dining room with fireplace and adjacent outdoor patio
• Weekly housekeeping, laundry and linen service
• Individual heating and cooling thermostats
• Urgent call system for assistance any time day or night
• Phone access for local calls
• Medication management
• Well organized and extensive library
• Scheduled programs and activities
• Use of our well equipped fitness center and complimentary Personal Trainer
• Private accommodations yet opportunities to remain socially engaged and meet new friends
• On-site beauty and barber salon
• Rehabilitation services available, if prescribed by your physician
To learn more about our personal care, click here.
We're continually adding new events for all of our communities; bookmark this page and check back later to stay up to date.
Sign up to get an email notification when new events are posted.