Kirkland Village always strives to create engaging events for our residents, family members, and the community. We offer endless opportunities for residents to create new friendships, guests to learn about community life, and family members to spend quality time with loved ones. Experience life at Kirkland Village. Join us for one of our community events.
Click below to view our Resident Events and Activities Calendars:
If you are planning a trip and need someone to care for your loved one while you are away consider Briarhome Personal Care respite services at Kirkland Village. Nestled within a quiet, residential neighborhood Kirkland Village offers outstanding dining options, walking trails and community gardens.
We offer short-term respite stays that are affordable and easy to arrange. We are the perfect place for people who need a comfortable home-away-from-home when you are out of town or just need a short break.
So while your loved one makes friends and enjoys great meals with the support of full-time nursing staff, you can enjoy peace of mind while you take care of you.
Not sure if your loved one is ready to move to Personal Care? This is also a perfect way to try Briarhome out for a short time. They can stay for up to 60 days in order to experience the comfort of our apartments and make new friendships along the way. This includes:
• Relaxing in their own private room
• Discovering plenty of opportunities for engaging in conversations and friendships
• Enjoying delicious meals and snacks in a comfortable dining room
• Receiving 24-hour assistance with daily activities, medications and personal care
• Taking advantage of on-site beauty and barber services
• Being entertained through socially stimulating programs
• Rehabilitation services available if ordered by a physician
Respite stays are affordable and easy to arrange. Contact us for more information.
Summer is on the horizon and with it even more home maintenance! Ready for carefree, maintenance free living? You are not alone. We have one apartment available, featuring high ceilings walk-in closet and washer/dry.
• Apartment 1324 is a spacious one bedroom with den featuring 825 sq ft of living space and a covered patio. The apartment is light and bright and located near elevators. It is the perfect location to enjoy the entire community. Entrance fee: $119,500.
Call us to learn more about this apartment and our limited time summer moving incentive.
We look forward to welcoming your call and please don't hesitate to contact us.
We're continually adding new events for all of our communities; bookmark this page and check back later to stay up to date.
Sign up to get an email notification when new events are posted.
Asistencia de idiomas disponible bajo petición. Para asistencia, comuníquese con la comunidad utilizando la información a continuación.
Hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ có sẵn theo yêu cầu. Để được hỗ trợ, vui lòng liên hệ với cộng đồng bằng cách sử dụng thông tin bên dưới.