Kirkland Village always strives to create engaging events for our residents, family members, and the community. We offer endless opportunities for residents to create new friendships, guests to learn about community life, and family members to spend quality time with loved ones. Experience life at Kirkland Village. Join us for one of our community events.
Click below to view our Resident Events and Activities Calendars:
Bethlehem, PA has been ranked as the #1 place to retire in the Northeast by both Forbes and Money Magazine.
We have a dynamic cultural environment with music, art, shopping, outstanding eateries and…
PA is tax friendly for seniors! What does that mean for you?
James Ruggiero, the managing partner for the Ruggiero Law Firm LLC, will decipher the tax laws as they relate to seniors living in PA. For over 25 years he and his team have helped families in the areas of tax planning, estate planning, estate administration, elder law and real estate. In addition, they are very active in the community serving on several boards, supporting seniors and participating in local events.
Following the presentation you will be served a fabulous lunch prepared by our culinary staff. After lunch, you will be taken on a guided tour of our beautifully appointed apartment homes, terrace homes, cottages, state-of-the-art Aquatic and Fitness Center, impressive library, extensive art collections and more.
There is no charge for this event but space is limited so reservations are necessary by Monday, September 24, 2018.
Gather with us to celebrate the crisp and colorful days of fall.
Enjoy the changes of the season, our beautiful community and the fantastic peoole who live here.
You will have the opportunity to be taken on a guided tour of our custom designed apartment homes, terrace homes, cottages, state-of-the-art Aquatic and Fitness Center, impressive library, extensive art colletions and more.
There is no charge for this event but reservations are necessary by Monday, November 5, 2018.
Fall is here and winter is just around the corner. Tired of dealing with the cold, ice and snow? Ready for carefree, maintenance free living? You are not alone. We have apartments available, featuring high ceilings, walk-in closets and washer/dryers.
• Apartment 1324 is a spacious one bedroom with den featuring 825 sq ft of living space and a covered patio. The apartment is light and bright and located near elevators. It is the perfect location to enjoy the entire community. Entrance fee: $119,500.
• Apartment 1307 is a one bedroom with terrace having approximately 700 sq ft of well designed living space. This desirable third floor apartment is near an entrance, elevator and close to the center of daily activities. It can be ready for a quick move in. The entrance fee is $99,500.
• Apartment 1332 is a two bedroom deluxe apartment located on the third floor with 12 foot ceilings and a patio. The apartment is 1,130 sq ft with a floor plan that includes a den in addition to two bedrooms and two bathrooms. It is located on a corner for added privacy. The entrance fee is $186,375.
Call us to learn more about these apartments.
We look forward to welcoming your call and please don't hesitate to contact us.
Loneliness is a risk for older adults that may cause illness, depression and even death. Winter is coming but your loved one doesn’t have to be alone during the long winter days and nights. Consider Briarhome Personal Care respite services at Kirkland Village. Nestled within a quiet, residential neighborhood Kirkland Village offers outstanding dining options, walking trails and community gardens.
We offer short-term respite stays that are affordable and easy to arrange. We are the perfect place for people who need a comfortable home-away-from-home when you are out of town or just need a short break.
So while your loved one makes friends and enjoys great meals with the support of full-time nursing staff, you can enjoy peace of mind while you take care of you.
Not sure if your loved one is ready to move to Personal Care? This is also a perfect way to try Briarhome out for a short time. They can stay for up to 60 days in order to experience the comfort of our apartments and make new friendships along the way. This includes:
• Relaxing in their own private room
• Discovering plenty of opportunities for engaging in conversations and friendships
• Enjoying delicious meals and snacks in a comfortable dining room
• Receiving 24-hour assistance with daily activities, medications and personal care
• Taking advantage of on-site beauty and barber services
• Being entertained through socially stimulating programs
• Personal laundry services and transportation to medical appointments included
• Rehabilitation services available if ordered by a physician
Respite stays are affordable and easy to arrange. Contact us for more information.
We're continually adding new events for all of our communities; bookmark this page and check back later to stay up to date.
Sign up to get an email notification when new events are posted.
Asistencia de idiomas disponible bajo petición. Para asistencia, comuníquese con la comunidad utilizando la información a continuación.
Hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ có sẵn theo yêu cầu. Để được hỗ trợ, vui lòng liên hệ với cộng đồng bằng cách sử dụng thông tin bên dưới.