Presbyterian Home at Williamsport always strives to create engaging events for our residents, family members, and the community. We offer endless opportunities for residents to create new friendships, guests to learn about community life, and family members to spend quality time with loved ones. Experience life at Presbyterian Home at Williamsport. Join us for one of our community events.
Stop in at the Presbyterian Home at Williamsport for our 3rd Annual Craft and Vendor Show. Multiple craft vendors, yard sale items, baked goods, and a variety of free health screenings will be offered to all residents, family members, employees, and members of the community. Purchase lunch and enjoy browsing while chatting with staff and the people who live here. Proceeds will benefit community life programming.
Lunch: hot dogs, macaroni salad, chips and soda will be sold individually and in platters.
Over 15 vendors will be on-site.
• Yard sale and baked goods
• DeWald Chiropractic will provide free spinal analysis
• Residential Home Service will provide health screenings
• Sam’s Club
Take a few minutes to chat with our staff and learn more about the Presbyterian Home at Williamsport.
For more information please feel free to contact us.
If you are planning a trip and need someone to care for your loved one while you are away consider Personal Care respite stays so your loved one can enjoy socialization, safety and security. We offer short-term respite stays that are affordable and easy to arrange. So while your loved one makes friends and enjoys great meals with the support of full-time nursing staff, you can enjoy peace of mind while you take care of you.
Not sure if your loved one is ready to move to Personal Care? This is also a perfect way to try Personal Care for a short time. They can stay for up to 90 days in order to experience the comfort of our apartments and make new friendships along the way. This includes:
• Relaxing in their own private room
• Discovering plenty of opportunities for engaging in conversations and friendships
• Enjoying delicious meals and snacks in a comfortable dining room
• Receiving 24-hour assistance with daily activities, medications and personal care
• Taking advantage of on-site beauty and barber services
• Being entertained through socially stimulating programs
• Personal laundry services and transportation to medical appointments included
• Rehabilitation services available if ordered by a physician
Respite stays are affordable and easy to arrange. Contact us for more information.
Please stop by The Presbyterian Home at Williamsport on any Wednesday, enjoy a brief tour, relax over a cup of coffee, chat with the people who live here, and meet our friendly staff.
We're continually adding new events for all of our communities; bookmark this page and check back later to stay up to date.
Sign up to get an email notification when new events are posted.
Asistencia de idiomas disponible bajo petición. Para asistencia, comuníquese con la comunidad utilizando la información a continuación.
Hỗ trợ ngôn ngữ có sẵn theo yêu cầu. Để được hỗ trợ, vui lòng liên hệ với cộng đồng bằng cách sử dụng thông tin bên dưới.