Wounds and wound vacs, certified wound nurses, IV therapy, PICC line maintenance, surgical drain management, pleurex cath maintenance, colostomy and ileostomy care, bladder scanning, foley catheters, BiPaps, CPaps, nebulizer treatments, trachs, memory support services.
Medical Director and Physician's Assistant on-site three days a week, in-house psychiatrist visits, transportation to appointments, Mobilex on-site x-ray services to perform xrays, dopplers, echos, and PICC line placement.
Skilled Nursing &
As with all levels in our continuum of care, our licensed nursing staff works in concert with residents and their families—as well as the rest of our team—to ensure each individual’s needs are met and that services are adjusted as those needs change. Below is a list of other services provided through Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- Private Rooms
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Long-Term Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Memory Support Services
- Restaurant-style Dining
- Free WiFi
- Coffee and Tea Always Available
- Relaxing Outdoor Space
- Convenient Grab & Go Snacks
- Therapists on-site six days a week
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy to restore function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction
- Occupational Therapy to assist individuals with adaptation to their social and physical environment
- Speech Therapy to address communication and swallowing dysfunction