Gifts may be made to directly support the needs of our residents, activities, and projects at Westminster Village at Allentown. Gifts of all sizes and many types are welcome in support of our charitable mission. There are a variety of projects and funds available, including funds for benevolent care, special capital improvements, scholarships for employees, and more. There are many options for making a contribution, including arrangements that can provide income back to the donor. Below are specific funds that have been previously established and generously supported by the friends and residents of Westminster Village.
The following is our new Community Enhancements appeal. We ask that you consider supporting one of the items listed below as a way to support Westminster Village. Your annual gifts totaling $150 or more to any of our Community Enhancements projects will qualify you to be recognized as a member of the Founders' Club.
• Three Benches for the Newly-Paved Walking Path – Benches can be named in honor of a loved one – $2,000 each
• Senior-Friendly Patio Furniture - Outdoor tables and chairs for the patio – $7,500
• High-Low Power Adjustable Mat Table – Allows for wheelchair access and elevates so practitioner has back-saving access to the patient – $4,500
• Items for Daily Therapy – Step blocks, weighted balls, picture cards, balance board, foam balance beam, stairs, etc. – $50-$1,000
For Adult Day Services at Westminster Village
• It's Never 2 Late (iN2L) Memory Support System – A picture-based, touch-screen interface that engages, educational, spiritual and personalized content – $8,000
• 10 iPads – Will promote sensory stimulation and eye/hand coordination – $5,000
• 75-inch Flat Screen TV/Monitor – Large screen will make it easier for Day Services clients to watch movies and use the iN2L System – $1,500
To discuss how your gift can make a significant and meaningful difference, contact Mindy Fetherman, Area Director of Resource Development, at (484) 523-3024 or email: email@example.com. You can also contact Nancy Bullivant, Executive Director, at (610) 782-8354 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.