Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Our 24-hour Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation centers provide a full range of supportive care services. And we remain fully committed to helping our residents retain their quality of life and dignity at all times by working to make the most of every day in a warm and caring environment.
In addition, we have embraced technology to further enhance the lives of the people we serve. We are pleased to be one of the first in many areas to utilize the Point of Care resident information system, a real-timed computerized, information system which enables licensed nursing staff as well as nursing assistants to access resident care needs and assignment information. This enables them to complete documentation at the time the observation and care occur. Nursing assistants are now “charting as they go” instead of waiting until the end of their shift and trying to remember what happened throughout the day.
As with all levels in our continuum of care, our licensed nursing staff works closely with residents and their families, as well as the rest of our team, to ensure each individual’s needs are met and that services are adjusted as those needs change.
Some of our Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation services include:
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
- Point of Care Resident Information System
- Hospice and End-of-Life Care
- Respite Care
- Recuperative Care
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy to restore function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction
- Occupational Therapy to assist individuals with adaptation to their social and physical environment
- Speech Therapy to address communication and swallowing dysfunction
- Activities and Social Events (organized by a full-time activities director)
- Chaplain Services (for all of our residents and families)
- Chapel or Meditation Room
Individual services may vary by community. Visit the community's website using the links below for a complete list specific to their location.