Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation
At Presbyterian Senior Living Communities, our skilled nursing centers provide 24-hour personalized care and special services to our residents based on their unique individual needs. Our services include a range of long- and short-term skilled nursing care services including rehabilitation, care for people with Alzheimer’s Disease and other forms of memory impairment, respite services and hospice services. Both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services are available enabling residents to stay in the comfort of their home whenever possible. If needed, a Rehab technician will provide transportation to and from the resident’s home to outpatient therapy sessions.
In addition, many of our communities offer new technologies to further enhance the lives of the people we serve. Read further to learn more about how we use Point of Care and Millennium, two unique technology platforms designed to enhance communication and quality of care.
As with all levels in our continuum of care, our licensed nursing staff works in concert with residents and their families, as well as the rest of our team, to ensure each individual’s needs are met and that services are adjusted as those needs change. In addition, if you are admitted for a respite stay, recuperative care or short stay rehabilitation, our discharge planning support will help to ensure that everything is ready for your return home.
- Get answers to frequently asked questions about our Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation centers.
- Use our community finder to get a closer look at our Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation centers.
Typical Service Offerings
- Semi-Private Rooms
- Long-Term Skilled Nursing Care
- Millennium Pharmacy System
- Point of Care Resident Information System
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Recuperative Care
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy to restore function for individuals who have experienced neuromuscular or skeletal dysfunction
- Occupational Therapy to assist individuals with adaptation to their social and physical environment
- Speech Therapy to address communication and swallowing dysfunction
- Activities and Social Events (organized by a full-time activities director)
- Chaplain Services (for all of our residents and families)
- Chapel or Meditation Room